Here is our plan of action today. We are going to keep trying to wean her from the Nitric. They warned me again about the 5-0 range and the set backs that can happen.
That's all we are doing today.
They are going to keep increasing her breast milk up one cc every hour. She is now at 7cc's.
They also told us her lungs look like they have some edema (fluid) in them.
Not infectious so far. We will wait and see how she is tolerating everything before we do any more testing. It may clear up on its own (God willing it will) or it could be something else.
See I'm up then they always throw something else at us.
Ok, so she needs to not have any set backs from her weaning of her meds, the edema needs to clear up, her lactate needs to stay down, her blood oxygen needs to continue to go up, she needs to stay clear of infection and any virus, her blood pressure needs to stay good.
We just need to pray for her full healing, even if its slowly but surely.
All your continued prayers are GREATLY appreciated.
All Our Love,
The Paulus Family
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME. PHIL 4:13