Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Update


Yesterday was one month since Andie received her Angel wings. It completely sucks. (There is that word I hate again.) Sorry!!!!!! Everything we do we can't help to think how it would be if Our Angel was here with us physically. She is with us spiritually, we know it. We talk to her everyday. We miss her more and more everyday. I guess were getting through as good as to be expected.

All I know is I could not go through this without my wonderful husband. All I ever wanted was a man in my life who would always be there for me. Someone who would wipe my tears away and kiss me to let me know things will be okay. I wanted someone who would say all the right things and protect me from all the bad and confirm all the good. I have that in my husband. Don't get me wrong we have our issues at times, everyone does. He has all the qualities in a man, husband, partner, and best friend that I always wanted and needed in my life.

I think we all forget sometimes to take time and really appreciate the ones we love the most. So sweetheart, its a horrible thing that has happened in our lives. I would never want to go through this with anyone else but you. You are a wonderful person. You are my forever true love. Because of that love, we created a beautiful baby girl. Thank you and I love you!!!!!


I Love You,
Me
XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY BROOKE,
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON TOO! YOU ARE THE MOST THOUGHTFUL PERSON I KNOW, I HAVE EVER MET, AND THAT IS ONLY ONE OF YOUR MANY, MANY GOOD THINGS. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOM, DAUGHTER, SISTER, WIFE AND MOST OF ALL MY BEST FRIEND. I KNOW WE HAVE HAD LOTS OF UPS AND DOWNS OVER THE LAST 25(YIKES) YEARS OR SO, BUT I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU TOO. I LOVE YOU!
JOANNE

The Andra Family said...

We think you and Duane are both great people. I look forward to visiting with you every time I visit Missy, and often ask her how you're doing.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

You two are lucky to have each other.