Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Update


My Little Angel Peanut Girl would have been six weeks old today.
Oh, how we miss and love you so. You would have been smiling at us by now.I know you are smiling down on us right now, knowing how much we love, miss and care about you.
I went to SAMS Club today and saw the most adorable summer outfit for our Angel Girl. I wanted to buy it, and I almost did. Instead I bought a dozen of the most beautiful pink roses in your honor. Happy six week birthday baby girl.We love you so much.

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

P.S. I also posted an update from Wednesday below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those roses are a pale comparison to the beauty and life that Andie has brought into so many of our lives.

Happy 6 week birthday Angel Andie. You will forever be missed and eternally celebrated.

Thank you Brooke and Duane for sharing her with the world!

Stacie Aho said...

What pretty roses.

It was good to see you for a minute yesterday. I hope you had a yummy dinner. You deserve it!

I'm sure she is smiling down on you and sending you lots of love.

Alisha said...

Those are beautiful flowers. Wonderful update below!