Saturday, August 8, 2009



We had a good anniversary day. I didn't know what to get Duane, as we all know he has everything and if he doesn't have it he gets it. So I thought the next best thing was to plan a fun filled surprise day for us/him. So I told him we had to leave at a certain time and away we went. We first went to ride go carts. It was a blast and boy did my husband kick my butt. Then we went and each had an hour massage. That was just what we needed after our intense go cart rides. Then we came home showered and went to have dinner at Flemmings Steak House. It was sooooo yummy, but boy were we full. It was a great day. Sweetie always know how much I love you. The only thing missing today was our Angel Girl. I know she was with us though. We know she always is. We both love and miss her more than words can say. Sweetheart, I want you to know I love and appreciate you more and more everyday. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I hope you had a great time. I love you. XOXO

No comments: