Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 6th Month Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!!

Its hard for me to believe that our baby girl would be six months old today. Where has the time gone? Every time I see a little girl I wonder what or who Andie would look like. I wonder what she would be doing , how many teeth she would have, what foods she would like, and what phases she would be going through. Man, this completely sucks!!!! I just told Duane the other day, that I act everyday like I'm doing OK. I'm really not inside and don't think I ever will. Yes, I go on with life. Its the hurting inside that I'm talking about. Has it gotten easier? Yes and no. Yes, because you have no choice. No, because you have no choice. Confusing isn't it? You should put yourselves in our shoes. I know she knows we love her, think about her, talk to her and about her, and kiss her pictures everyday. Baby girl, I'm sure you are having a wonderful half birthday with all your angel friends.

We love and miss you tons.
Mommy, Daddy, your Brothers,your Sisters, and Family
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO

6 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

still thinking about you guys often...and praying too! just so thankful that you are finding a light...and i'm very, very sad that you have to even do any of this.

Anonymous said...

You know you are all on my mind all the time. I want to take you out to lunch, I still owe you....

Call me when you have a free chance and we will work it out.

Thinking of you Andie!

Cindy Bruni said...

Brooke,
If I could, I would carry around your grief for you & give you a break ~ if only for one day! Honestly, I would.

Still praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I found your blog while on Kayleigh's blog. I'm sorry for your loss and know the road you're traveling. We lost our sweet baby Maverick at 5mo. He had transposition, asd, and vsd and had many complications after surgery. I don't think it gets easier - you just learn how to deal with it differently. I certainly don't have it all figured out yet. Mav's first birthday is coming up 9-12. If you need a friend along the journey,I'm here. heart hugs - juli.
www.babymaverick.blogspot.com

Melodie said...

Brooke,
I think about you and Heidi daily. (as the 3 of us were hospital neighbors the last week of February). I am a loyal follower of your blog and have it linked to Scarlett's blog under Heart Friends.

Thinking of you with sympathy and prayer,
Melodie (mom to Scarlett Pomaville, TOF/PA)

Heidi Ann said...

I too think all those same things! Hard to believe she'd be 6 months and Jersey 9!