Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trip to Tennessee Summer 2011T











This summer the boys and I decided to go se my family in Tennessee. The funny part about it is my my said I will pay for if, can you guys leave right away? So two days later me the boys, and the two dogs drove 2000 miles across country by ourselves. It was fun and boring at the same time. We stopped at many rest stops and cracker barrels as we could. We even saw a huge butterfly and my boys said mom look its Andie. SO we have our Angel in the vacation pics too. It was so nice to get the kids together. We went to our first MOOFEST!!!!! HEEEE HAAA When we were at the MooFest, my nephew Chance had a yellow ballon and said it was Andie. So he let it go, and it was the sweetest thing. We went and hike Fort Louden, and then the kids jumped in the river. We all had a blast.

No comments: