Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The boys and I will be leaving this weekend for Tennessee with my dad. We are driving , so it will be an interesting and long journey. The boys are soooo excited to see their cousins again under different circumstances. They came out here for Andie's memorial. I know our Angel Baby is watching over all of us. Thank you baby girl. We were supposed to make this trip in May with Andie, so it is again another one of those bitter sweet moments. She is and ALWAYS will be with us. We all know and feel that. We miss and love you tremendously. I will miss my lovely husband soooo much too. I wish he was going with us. He is probably ready for a break, but he better be ready for all my babbling again when we get back. I love you sweetie. XOXO
I will post along the way.

Love,
Mommy & Daddy
XOXO

No comments: